Thursday, December 2, 2010

Simple Treasures Boutique in Farmington

I have been crocheting like crazy the last week!  We got invited at the last minute to share in a booth with my cousin at the Simple Treasures Boutique at the Farmington Fairgrounds.  We are selling our skirts and my hats, and my cousin Brigette has darling hair bows and onesies.  The boutique is being held through Saturday, December 4th.  Even if you aren't interested in what we are selling, you should totally go check out this boutique!  We took a walk around, and there is some really amazing stuff!!  Great Christmas gift ideas!  Following, of course, are a bunch of photos!!






Emma modeling my newest kid hat!  It's thick and chunky and warm! 



My gorgeous little sister modeling the hats so I had some good photos to put on the table.  Thanks Chels!



And these are some better photos of the holiday pettiskirts that we have displayed on our table.






No comments:

Post a Comment